A message from the Bottom of Islamic rancor Prison


The Following Message was set to Us from a prisoner for eleven ?Years for no crime exept he is not an Arabian Muslim

I'm "Mikchael Zarif Sckaros" An Egyptian Citizen of Coptic Minority (Native Egyptian Christians) , I am a disabled Person I have poliomyelitis with completely stiffish right leg and complete right foot failure due to wrong surgeries

I was a student in the final grade of college of medicine But Now I'm a Prisoner in El Khanka mental diseases Governmental hospital By Prophet of Islam affronting accusation since eleven years !!

My tragedy started on February - 2 - 2005 when i had sent a mail card to the famous Coptic Christian priest "Father : Zakareia Potros" whom presents a historical program about religions comparison via some Christian Tv satellite channels While my message had dropped down Egyptian mail censorship which sent a report against me to the Egyptian Intelligence

They arrested me immediately they had sued me with Prophet of Islam affronting accusation

The judge that time (Year 2005) didn't find any law to convict me (Now their is a Law named anti Prophet Mohammed Dispraising law
But that time their was no such law , So the Judge verdict putting me in El Khanka mental diseases Governmental hospital at the warehouse of Criminals !!!

Now I'm an old weak disabled crippled man 49 years old with kidney failure case , I have no future , my only dream is to be die in my house with my only brother , to breathe freedom scent in my last days .

Please Help my by putting pressures on Egyptian government to free me

Mikchael Zarif Sckaros
Egypt
El Khanka mental diseases Governmental hospital
Warehouse of Criminals

رجاء إرسلوا الرسالة عاليه الى عناوين البريد الالكترونى التالية لمساعدة هذا الانسان المحبوس ظلما بتهمة ظالمة فى مستشفى مجانين بعد ان كان طالب للطب
Please help us by Sending the above message to the following E-mail Address
av@pccs.va
cdf@cfaith.va
francois.hollande@fr.com
editors@aleteia.org
david.cameron@uk.com
julia.gillard@au.com
communications@uscirf.gov
vice_president@whitehouse.gov
comments@whitehouse.gov
jim.karygiannis@parl.gc.ca
jim@karygiannismp.com
benedictxvi@vatican.va
contactgreens@europarl.europa.eu
petitions@ohchr.org
carterweb@emory.edu
unhomearab@un.org
tb-petitions@ohchr.org
ngochr@ohchr.org
1503@ohchr.org
information.cairo@fco.gov.uk
PressInfoEgypt@state.gov
news@catholicna.com
affariregionali@palazzochigi.it
programma@governo.it
urpdfp@funzionepubblica.it
rapportiparlamento@governo.it
redazione.polcom@politichecomunitarie.it
info@politichecomunitarie.it
uff.stampa@politichecomunitarie.it
riformeistituzionali@palazzochigi.it
n.maggi@governo.it
ufficiostampa@politicheagricole.gov.it
press@allheadlinenews.com
news@mashable.com
newsifas@mail.ifas.ufl.edu
wban100@aol.com
newmedia@seattlepi.com
info@civicinfo.bc.ca
jobpostings@lgma.ca
help@civicinfo.bc.ca
Don.Sutherland@gov.bc.ca
comments@radiosawa.com
telegrapheditorial@telegraph.co.uk
telegraphenquiries@telegraph.co.uk
VOANews@VOANews.com
Africa@VOANews.com
NearEast@VOANews.com
Houston@VOANews.com
LA@VOANews.com
Miami@VOANews.com
NYC@VOANews.com